i almost cry

yesterday, i'm not feeling so well caused by which i called "ladies monthly syndrome"...spending half of my day curling up on my bed and having asleep from time to time just to ignore the pain it caused me...

so, i got online and visit my blog later in the afternoon...i reply on those who gave me messages, comments, post comments back, check emails and start to edit my blog...

while editing some of the application i newly discover, i accidentally save the wrong codes on my layout...when i'm trying to retrieve what i've done my dashboard don't appear...i panic 'coz even if i can sign in at the blogger.com it is still can't be found...i'm starting to think that i might violated some rules 'coz i can't find blogger.com in google or in yahoo...("redirecting...server not found..."), always flash on my screen...

i almost cried, i'm so worried about not being able to post here again...worried about my blog will be gone here forever...T_T

i'm so upset...'coz i mess up...lost my blog...all my efforts, sleeping late at night, are useless...and of course i might lost the friends i met here...

good thing my boyfriend is a computer buff...i explain what i did...a minute or two he shows me my dashboard...buti na lng hindi talaga nawala...one thing i learn...be careful next time.. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment