bACk 2 bAcK 2 BaCK

Three of my favorite bands: Side A, MYMP and Freestyle will be having a concert on the 1st of December 2008, 8 o'clock in the evening, Monday @ Araneta Coliseum.

I already watch Side A & Freestyle do concert together, but I never seen them performing with MYMP that's why I'm so excited.

Side A: A multi-awarded and certified platinum recording artists. Band from the 80's and still famous at this time. When I was a little girl, I used to hear their songs from my aunt's house. Since then, I love listening to them and until now I'm so fascinated with their music. They're so good, especially Joey Generoso.

Almost every year they perform @ my hometown, Marikina City, a free concert for a cause. I remember the first time they performed in front of our municipal hall, my aunt and my cousins came so early just to be in the front of the stage...so fanatic of them, and I'm one of them.

Freestyle: They're from Davao. They become famous when I was in 4th year high school. "Before I let you go" the hit song we all memorized. The original members was been change and I miss Top Suzara as one of their lead singer.

MYMP: I started to like this band because of Juris & Chin voice, they revived songs in unique way and because one of my friends loves to play a guitar and picks up their song to be played, he wanted me to sing while he's strumming, I used to memorize the lines and started to enjoy their music.

What's behind this post..?!

My best friend text me last Saturday to inform me that those bands is having a concert together. He invited me to watch that concert..but of course i have to pay for my tickets...(daya 'non).

"You'll have to treat me and pay for my tickets so I can go with you", I told him. (cge na..)
I wonder where I can get free concert tickets for that..hmmmm...Let see if I can get tickets I still have 20 days to decide if I should buy one.

We both like concerts, we used to watch some local and international artist concerts together with our friends few years back. We have a common friend whom I met and hang out only when we watch concerts, and would you believe that even if I often see that girl we become good friends. Busy with so many things and priorities that's why we stop the gimmicks we had. Now, maybe my best have free time or should I say he needs to relax, a time to enjoy, away from the pressures reviewing and preparing for examination.

Hope I can get tickets so I can watch them...

=^_^\/ keep on rockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment