meet my "Patrick"

been away for awhile... just got busy few days ago...there's a lot of things need to be done...and I have to finish my clearance so by next month I can have my money...i miss posting anything in here...^_^

last sunday my boyfriend and I celebrated our 32nd monthsary...he gave me a 3 weeks old shitzu puppy…he’s so cute…I really like it…I named him Patrick (named after Patrick SpongeBob's best friend) ‘coz his tummy was so big…and I can’t think of any name to give him that time…he walks like a worm…’coz he wiggles around...emphasizing his big tummy and curly tail…I tease him and called him "piglet" when he's full…he love’s milk and he always follows everyone who is walking…just like a shadow…here’s some pictures of my cute ‘lil puppy…








cute isn't it?...courtesy of MY NICKZ...i'll be posting more pictures of my puppy next time...gotta go...need to sleep early now...good night everyone!!!






4 comments:

  1. cute ni patrick..parang si best ko..in short pareho sila ng breeding..whahahaha..i'd like to meet him personally..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERRATUM: AHA!!nag resign k pla para maalagaan mo si patrick..,

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ahahahah nakakatuwa naman

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll be meeting him soon...cute noh...post ulit ako ng pics ni patrick dito...hehehe...am i a role model mom...ng tuta...heheheh

    ReplyDelete