Have a break...Have a bath

Got comments from a few friends…stating that,” I resign so I can be a good mom to Patrick”…hahaha…wish that “Patrick” is really a baby boy…I will be much willing to resign to take care of him…but for now I will take care of my ‘lil puppy, while still not busy for a job and still having no real baby at the moment (guys there’s a time for that…wedding preparations first)…well..well..well

“Patrick” is so “kulit”…I bathe him this morning and he’s trying to escape the tub as I lather his fur. Unfortunately I can’t take him pictures that time…He shivers after the bathe so I carry him and dry him with a towel. He huddles on my lap and got sleep while I caress him. So cute of him…take a look on these pics…


After waking up he always look for his milk, then wants to play with you , threaten you with his funny, softly/flimsy barks, got tired then sleep again...he really loves sleeping, eating and playing. Still a baby he really is.

At night, he doesn’t cry at all. I just leave him sleeping on his place beside the stairs (when I put him there he already knows that it is “sleeping time”.

Lovin’ this puppy so much…can’t wait him to grow up and have his furs covering his eyes…v ^.^ v

2 comments:

  1. hahaha,..nkakkatuwa tlga ang puppy mo..,i like to have one sna kaya alang mag aalaga..,

    ReplyDelete
  2. un baby mo...ska c best ang pag alagain mo...hehehe...pag mejo malaki na baby mo try mo mag alaga...

    ReplyDelete