what happen to me!?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


updates...

i completed the nine nights of special masses...
patrick finally gets home...discharge from his vet's clinic after almost a week of confinement...
busy shopping at the last minute...
24th of december to be exact, racing with the shopping mall's closing time...
prepare foods for noche buena..
celebrating christmas eve with my family...
enjoying mouth watering foods at out table...
pray...
sleep at 330 in the morning on christmas day due to rush gift wrapping...
and wake up at 9am...pray..

distributed gift's for my lola, cousins, aunts, uncles, god children, and friends...
spending time with my family...visiting relatives...
finally have my rest, sleep a long hours...

after christmas day...

wake up at 8 in the morning...
prepare food for lunch.. nickz visited me and my family...
eat lunch together...
go to mall on the afternoon...until night...

have my rest at night...

busy...tired...but very HAPPY...and having FUN !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment