hooked on online games...

don't have any post few days ago...i got hooked playing online games...heheheh...'coz my friend invited me to play or let’s say he challenge me on one of the games, "drop out game" from orangeshark.com
he send me an invitation through email...so i take the challenge, and i won...hahahah...i beat him...hahahah...actually it's more kinda "pambata", but it was fun...and the challengers keep on coming..i receive tokens and gems that i can use on the games every time I won, but there's someone i never beaten pa (in "pillow fight game")...that's why i keep on practicing so i can win over that challenger...huh?! he beats me for the third time now...can you imagine that, i won't stop until i get my revenge...hahahahah...anyway...while playing i keep on thinking what to post here on the next days...wish me luck...happy weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment