what's your puppy and kitten's names?


-->
I've read this from petsugar.com it's kinda cute...and make me think of my 'lil patrick, my so adorable and playful puppy...and made me think of what's with their name... i mean what's the history of their name...and whom or where did their owner named them after? and of course why?

Most Popular Dog Names of 2008 Most Popular Cat Names of 2008
  1. Max
  2. Bailey
  3. Bella
  4. Molly
  5. Lucy
  6. Buddy
  7. Maggie
  8. Daisy
  9. Sophie
  10. Chloe
  1. Max
  2. Chloe
  3. Tigger
  4. Tiger
  5. Lucy
  6. Smokey
  7. Oliver
  8. Bella
  9. Shadow
  10. Charlie

-->
here's the most interesting part...the out of this world names...

Most Unusual Dog Names of 2008 Most Unusual Cat Names of 2008
  1. Rush Limbark
  2. Sirius Lee Handsome
  3. Rafikikadiki
  4. Low Jack
  5. Meatwad
  6. Peanut Wigglebutt
  7. Scuddles Unterfuss
  8. Sophie Touch & Pee
  9. Admiral Toot
  10. Spatula
  1. Edward Scissorpaws
  2. Sir Lix-a-lot
  3. Optimus Prrrime
  4. Buddah Pest
  5. Snoop Kitty Kitty
  6. Miss Fuzzbutt
  7. 80 Bucks
  8. Sparklemonkey
  9. Rosie Posie Prozac
  10. Toot Uncommon

-->
by the way...i named my puppy, after patrick.."spongebob's best friend", the pink star fish...of course i really love watching spongebob...that's the real reason...

2 comments:

  1. Oh... i want to have puppy also... and name her TRISHA (if girl) and poypoy (if boy) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't own a dog or cat kasi mga asthmatics mga tao dito...but if I had one, I would name it "kasoy" siguro. I have had fascination with that "name" for a long time, di ko alam kung bakit. :)

    ReplyDelete